Saturday marks 100 days with Donald Trump in the White House, and an opportunity check in with the impact his policies and presence have had both nationally and locally.
Whether or not the billionaire businessman is sticking to promises made in his campaign often depends on who you ask. With a unique communication style, 28 million Twitter followers look to the social media platform for insights into what come next for the unconventional leader.
Arizona Week is taking a local look at what kind of impact the first 100 days of Trump’s administration has had here in Arizona, a conservative state – a bolstered Republican base or a reinvigorated liberal bloc? We’ll hear bipartisan reactions and an expert in political communication to help understand the president’s rhetorical approach.
On the program
- Catherine Alonzo, Democratic commentator
- Barrett Marson, Republican commentator
- Kate Kenski, University of Arizona professor of politcal communication
- Dominic Escamilla, Arizona Republican Party
- Holly Lyon, Arizona Democratic Party