U.S. Rep. Martha McSally has taken home the top score in an analysis of how closely the votes of members of Congress line up with President Trump’s policy priorities.
According to the website FiveThirtyEight, the Republican from Arizona voted with the president 96.1 percent of the time.
Rep. Raúl Grijalva, a Democrat from Southern Arizona, had the lowest rating, at 9.8 percent.
Republican Sen. Jeff Flake, who is an outspoken critic of Trump, cast votes that agreed with the White House position 90 percent of the time.
Sen. John McCain, who is also often critical of Trump, voted with the president 84 percent of the time, according to the website.
Does your representative vote with Trump?
- Tom O’Halleran (D, District 1) 43.1%
- Martha McSally (R, District 2) 96.1%
- Raul Grijalva (D, District 3) 9.8%
- Paul Gosar (R, District 4) 91.3%
- Andy Biggs (R, District 5) 84.3
- David Schweikert (R, District 6) 92.2%
- Ruben Gallego (D, District 7) 14%
- Trent Franks (R, District 8) 92.2%
- Kyrsten Sinema (D, District 9) 50%